• Follow the care symbols on the product label.
• Always wash and iron with extreme caution (especially make sure of the temperature of the washing bath and the iron).
• Unless the care symbols on the product state otherwise, do not exceed the temperature of 40°C for washing bath and rinsing and the
temperature of 30°C for dark textiles.
• We recommend washing and rinsing at the same temperature to avoid heat shock in some sensitive textiles.
• Wash products only with textiles of the same kind and color.
• Soak only white textiles without printing and color components – do not soak other products before washing.
• Do not use detergents with bleaching effects and especially do not use chlorine releasing agents.
• Wash, dry and iron products inside out.
• Do not dry colored products in direct sunlight, drying in direct sunlight may cause a textile color change.
• Avoid contact of textile with deodorant and perfume.